Thursday, September 20, 2012

Paperless Classroom Orientation Unit Assessment

Here is a link to my paperles project.

Mary L.
Period 1
September 20, 2012


Mary’s Paperless Classroom Orientation Unit Assessment 2012

Gmail
---How can Gmail help you to communicate with your teacher and peers?
Gmail can help me to communicate with my teachers and peers by asking for help



Blogger
---How can Blogger help you to share your work?
Blogger helps share my work and communicate with others by allowing me to posting on the public web. I can post my homework, paragraphs, and my vocab assessment.

Google Docs
---How can Google Docs help you to complete your assignments?
Google Docs can help me study for a lesson. For example, I can create a t-chart that helps me brainstorm for the Academic Vocabulary Written Assessment. I can also create vocab cards and turn them in to Edmodo.

Edmodo
---How can Edmodo help you to maintain a high grade?
I can check my work everyday on Edmodo. It tells me what I am missing and which assignments I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment